Upload to CD.net 2012
In order to have your method reported in the RESULTS 2012 section, please follow these steps :
- Download videos to your computer from the DATASET 2012 page.
- Run your algorithm on each video and put the resulting binary images in the "results" folder (there must be 1 binary image for each video frame)
- Only one set of tuning parameters should be used for all videos.
- The zipped "results" folder must contain the results for every video sequence of one (or more) category.
- Even if the first hundred frames are not used for ranking, each video must include all the processed frames, from bin000001.png to the last frame.
- The resulting images must be black-and-white (Black = 0, White = 255) images in png or jpeg format.
- When ready to submit results, zip the "results" folder and upload it below. Note: We only support zip files (gzip, gz, 7z or other compression formats are not supported).
- The results folder MUST have the following structure results2012.zip. Please don't put other folders in the zip file!
- The name of your resulting binary files must comply to the following standard : "bin" + 6 numbers + ".png", ex: bin000023.png, bin002491.png
Please enable cookies in your browser or the upload page won't work.